Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Chalet Logistics

Oh yes, things to bring for chalet:

CLOTHES! -if you don't bring, I don't think I have your size or cutting even :)
TOILETRIES! -*ah hem* personal hygiene yes?
BIBLES! -for our daily devotions.
money -$10 for grocery shopping and some for lunch and dinner on Thursday :)
guitars -for those whom I requested.
chordsheets of any song you wish for all of us to learn together -if not we'll do everything I want!
sleeping bag -optional.

Okay, that's all for now. I think. Do sms me ASAP if you think of something I might have missed out. We'll meet at 1pm at Pasir Ris MRT station and proceed for lunch at White Sands after that. That's followed by grocery shopping and then we can proceed to our chalet and check-in. For those who want to know, our chalet unit number is M05.

I'M SO EXCITED FOR US! SEE YOU ON 17TH DEC!

With all the love in the world,
Kenneth!

No comments:

Post a Comment